Friday, March 26, 2010

Vector Stress and its affect on my life!

Wow, who would have known that Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) can bring stress to your life as well as take it away from you? Or is it the people.............

Crazy! I have been working off and on on a project for work for AGV's. Ihad the opportunity to talk about differental steering and realative addresses and obstacle sensors among many other topics. It sounds confusing.....its not. But I will take issue with myself here. Why does it take me longer than most others to motivate people?

Seems like I can pull a diaond from coal quicker than I can get people to help this project succeed!!

WTF?

Hey on a lighter note next week March 31st (to be exact) marks the 1 year anniversary of me quitting smoking..... No applause I may go back don't cross me! Now back to AGV's. Diet Mt. Dew take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment