Sunday, March 21, 2010

The downfall of democracy!

Rant #1

I just heard the news that health-care reform passed.... This is the beginning of the end of the democracy of the US of A. Even with a majority it has taken a year... ONE WHOLE YEAR to pass this crap. Why??? Have you read the bill...neither have I. Don't get me wrong there are good things as well as bad things in it. I feel that the bad outweighs everything else. But I will never see benefit of this. Or will I???

It is a pretty good indication of the direction of the country when not only all Republicans but also 8 Dems voted the bill down (Nay).

I have nothing but respect for our elected officials...
(Sorry I think I just puked in my mouth)

At this rate Obama will pass 4 things by the time he leaves office.....besides his executive orders!!!

Rant over now off to bed.

This is my opinion and they just like yours are individual in nature, you are more than willing to comment.

Remember arguing with me is like mud wrestling a pig.... after a while you realize the pig s enjoying himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment